Pampering clear air and negative ions
A large communal bath surrounded by forests. In the clear air unique to Sahoro, which is rich in nature
Please relax and relax.
|Admission||1,000 yen for adults
Children (4 years old - elementary school students) 700 yen
|business hours||6:00～8:00 / 12:00～23:00|
|Kind of bath||Open-air bath (boiled rice stone bath), main bathtub, jet bath
High temperature sauna, water bath
* The morning sauna is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. (Hotel guests only)
* Bath charges are free for hotel guests.
* Shampoo, conditioner and body soap are provided.
* Hand towels and bath towels will be rented out at the reception for those who take a day trip bath.
Feel the nature of Tokachi with self roux and Wichta
Self roux generates steam by applying heated sauna stone (using barley stone from Tokachi) to groundwater flowing from the mountains of Tokachi.
With the steam, the sweating effect and fatigue recovery effect,
You can experience the aroma effect with Vihita (a bundle of white birch leaves) installed in the sauna.
* The morning sauna is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, and only for hotel guests.
OPEN AIR BATH
Open-air bath (hot water of wheat rock)
Open-air bath, which was paved with Elvan to clean water
Bakuhanishi, which has been used as a medicinal stone since ancient times, is said to have the effect of adsorbing chlorine and residual chlorine in water to clean water.
In addition, since it regulates the mineral balance, it is said that the growth of odors and turbidity is suppressed, the water quality is kept good, and the skin is kept moist so that it is difficult to cool it with hot water.